Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
Offstumped predicts Manmohan Singh will resign before the week ends.Why should he resign?
According to BJP:
The two leaders considered to be the best economists of the country should abdicate their posts immediately as they have miserably failed to check the spiralling prices of the essential commoditiesAnd from the Left:
On Friday, the leftists issued their strongest warning yet to the government, saying they would join hands with their arch rivals, the opposition Hindu nationalists, to bring it down if Singh went ahead with deal.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
In remembering Tim Russert, Chris blurts out about a conversation he had with Tim before the War. According to Chris, Tim said we should go to War with Iraq because they might have a nuclear weapon. Tim was basically sold with what was coming out of the Administration's mouth. And I am sure it showed in what kind of people he invited on his show, which is mostly pro-war.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Sunday, June 8, 2008
A little late to post abt this, but its stuck in my drafts for a pretty long time. So, here it is.
In regards to the Democratic primary, I think Obama won rather than Clinton losing. His awesome fund raising machine and his speeches helped and the high negatives of Hillary didn't help her cause either.
That said, here'z what some of the opinionators feel why Hillary lost:
- Mark Penn: Hillary's chief Strategiest
- The Problem Wasn’t the Message — It Was the Money
- Michael Cohen:
- Hillary Clinton's Iraq War Vote.
- Rob Call: executive editor and publisher of OpEdNews.com,
- She Failed to Share Her Heart's Stories
- M.J. Rosenberg: TPM Blogger
- Joel Achenbach: staff writer for The Washington Post
- Her attempt to seize all those delegates from Michigan and Florida had to alienate anyone sitting on the fence.
- Atrios: Popular blogger
- Mathew Yglesias:
- Rick Klein
- Bob Kerrey: a former Democratic senator from Nebraska
- Bill O'Reilly: Host of the #1 political talk show on Cable.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Thursday, June 5, 2008
They remember a good student with a sharp mind and unshakable integrity, a young man who already had a passion for the underprivileged. Some described the young Obama’s personality as confident to the point of arrogance, a criticism that would emerge decades later, during the campaign.
Obama had an international circle of friends — “a real eclectic sort of group,” says Vinai Thummalapally, who himself came from Hyderabad, India.
Found this article in a link from a comment posted in a Sepia Mutiny post.