A little late to post abt this, but its stuck in my drafts for a pretty long time. So, here it is.
In regards to the Democratic primary, I think Obama won rather than Clinton losing. His awesome fund raising machine and his speeches helped and the high negatives of Hillary didn't help her cause either.
That said, here'z what some of the opinionators feel why Hillary lost:
- Mark Penn: Hillary's chief Strategiest
- The Problem Wasn’t the Message — It Was the Money
- Michael Cohen:
- Hillary Clinton's Iraq War Vote.
- Rob Call: executive editor and publisher of OpEdNews.com,
- She Failed to Share Her Heart's Stories
- M.J. Rosenberg: TPM Blogger
- Joel Achenbach: staff writer for The Washington Post
- Her attempt to seize all those delegates from Michigan and Florida had to alienate anyone sitting on the fence.
- Atrios: Popular blogger
- Mathew Yglesias:
- Rick Klein
- Bob Kerrey: a former Democratic senator from Nebraska
- Bill O'Reilly: Host of the #1 political talk show on Cable.