Monday, June 22, 2009

A Very Very Strange Guy - R.G.V

I thought few of the best works of Ram Gopal Varma are the movies in his early days. And of them the best were Shiva, Rangeela, Kaun, Satya, Money.

But, he begs to differ. In his blog, RGV claims this:
9. Can you tell us the three biggest mistakes you made w.r.t your films?
Ans: Shiva, Satya and Rangeela because they have created a benchmark and all the time I get bashed up for not living up to them. Boo hoo hoo!
He says those movies are his biggest mistakes. That makes an iota of sense if you think from a perspective such as.. I don't want to be a great director..I just want to create movies just for my sake..i don't care how they turn out. But, I am pretty sure no body would be willing to produce his movies if it weren't for his "Shiva, Satya and Rangeela".

1 comment:

  1. Haha.. u r taking his words seriously - VZ

    ReplyDelete

IPL Players - Where are they from?