Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bush - Blair @ G-8 Summit in Russia

BUSH:-- What about Kofi Annan?

BUSH:-- I don’t like the sequence of it. His attitude is basically ceasefire and everything else happens

BLAIR:-- I think the thing that is really difficult is you cant stop this unless you get this international presence agreed

BLAIR:-- ….U need that done pretty quickly

BUSH:-- She's going. I think Condi's going to go pretty soon.

BLAIR:-- Right. Well, that’s all that matters. If you see, it will take some time to get out of there. But at least it gives people..

BUSH:-- It’s a process I agree. I told her your offer too.

BLAIR:-- well its only.. Or if shez gonna or if she needs the ground prepared as it were..obviously if she goes out shez got to succeed as it were, where as I can just go out and talk.

BUSH:-- see the irony is what they need to do is get syria to get hezbollah to stop doing this shit and its over

BLAIR:-- cause I think this is all part of the same thing..what does he think? He thinks if lebanon turns out fine, if he gets a solution in israel and palestine, iraq goes in the right way, he's done it. That’s what this whole things about. It’s the same with Iran.

BUSH:-- I feel like telling Kofi to get on the phone with Assad and make something happen. We're not blaming the israel..and we're not blaming the lebanese government

No comments:

Post a Comment

IPL Players - Where are they from?