- Microsoft unveils bid for Yahoo at $44.6 bln
- Microsoft Friday unveiled a bid of 44.6 billion dollars for Yahoo in an effort to merge the world's biggest software company with a major Internet player to take on the Google juggernaut.
- Just wow. PM Singh announces $2bn projects
- India PM Manmohan Singh has announced development projects worth over $2bn for the remote north-eastern state of Arunachal Pradesh during a rare visit. ....
- Mr Singh announced a slew of projects for Arunachal Pradesh including a four-lane highway, India's biggest hydroelectricity project, railroad links and water supply projects, among other things.
He also said a new airport would be built in the state capital, Itanagar.
- India lose embarassingly to AUS in 20-20 game