- Why did we invade Iraq?
- Do you think Iraq is a mess? Who is responsible for this mess?
- Did we do anything wrong? Something we planned didnt go according to the Plan, Correct? Or is the killing of so many soldiers and civilians planned?
- So, somebody is responsible for this, this many murders. A decision maker or an implementer. Who is that and what punishment did they suffer?
- Was it better now or before we invaded. Considering the small number of (>100,000) Iraqi deaths.
- Do we know how many civilians did Saddam Kill? And do we know how many civilians he would have tortured or murdered in his life time?
Tuesday, September 5, 2006
IRAQ in Retrospect
at 1:51 PM